FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Brooklyn Hair Waver is the world’s most simple way to get big beautiful waves. This must-have beauty tool is for anyone who wants the latest on-trend hair style. It’s the game-changer for hair. The tool every girl needs. Exclusive extra large barrels, unlike any other triple barrel waver.
Why Mermade Hair?
- Easy to Use – Simply clamp down your hair & release.
- Unlimited looks – Create ripple waves, afro curls, finger waves, boho or beach waves within seconds.
- Big Epic Waves – Most 3 barrel curlers create small waves or a crimped effect, but #mermadehair has 3 x extra large wands creating big bouncy waves. No other waver compares.
- Instant heat up – Within seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam with multiple heat settings to suit all hair types & looks.
- Swivel Cord & Spring lever – Both allow for easy handling & no tangles.
- Crystal Powder Tourmaline Ceramic Glaze – Our waver evenly distributes heat while soaking your strands in 6 times more negative ions than just plain old ceramic barrels.
- Heat Protection Glove– Our hot pink glove will save your fingers from any mermade heat!
- Universal Voltage – Plug & play anywhere around the world.
- Variable Temperature Control – You choose between 80°C & 210°C
- 1 Year Warranty – Your purchase is protected with our 1 Year Warranty. All faulty product is replaced within 24 hours with express shipping.
- Express or Standard Shipping available
How To Use
It is super easy to get Mermade Waves! There is no need for winding, rolling, twisting or pulling the hair! Simply, clamp & release. It is the easiest way to transform your hair to lush long waves.
Step 1. Prep
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant & something to give your hair some grit and hold. My go to products are by KEVIN MURPHY! Hair resort, heated defense, anti gravity or body builder work absolute wonders – you could even cocktail them all. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. Wave
Set the heat to 210 C. Section & clip the hair into four parts. Starting from the back 1 inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb the hair and clamp the hair, hold for 5-10 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. Made
Once you have finished waving make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your finger tips, a brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using a flexible workable spray. I love to add KEVIN MURPHY Powder puff at the roots and shimmer.me for some shine!